iSES 2019 will host a Student Research Forum (SRF), providing opportunity for recently graduated or final-year BS/MS/Ph.D. students to present their research work to a broad audience both from industry and academia in the VLSI, energy efficient systems, Internet of things, Big data and Cyber physical systems. The Student Research Forum will help students to establish contacts for entering the job market. Additionally, representatives from industry and academia get a glance of cutting-edge research in the area of smart electronic systems.
- Students who have finished their BS/MS/PhD dissertation/thesis within the last 12 months or students who are currently enrolled in a final year BS/MS/PhD program.
- All research topics of relevance to ISES conference.
- Students, who presented in prior ISES student research forum, must clearly indicate additional (30%) new technical content compared to the previous submission.
Submission Guidelines: –
- Please submit a paper in IEEE conference format describing problem addressed in the thesis, novelty of the solution, observations and analysis. Focus should be on the scientific challenges and the originality and quality of the solutions.
- Page limit: 6. Please do not exceed the page limit.
- The submission can include author information (student and advisor).
- A single PDF file should be submitted via EDAS under the track of Student Research Forum (SRF).
Benefits to the Selected Researchers: –
- 6-page publication in the iSES 2019 proceedings (indexed in IEEE eXplore).
- Presentation in the Student Research Forum session.
- Travel support for selected researchers.
- Networking with presenters from industry and academia.
- Opportunity to publicize work, distribute flyers summarizing Research work.
- Best Student Research Forum award will be presented during the conference banquet. Award will be based on the quality of the research, and presentation.
For additional information contact: – Chair of the Student Research Forum (SRF) from the list of the organizing committee.
Important Dates: –
- Paper Submission Deadline: July 19, 2019,
August 20, 2019, September 3, 2019, September 16, 2019
- Acceptance Notification:
October 15, 2019,October 24, 2019
- Submission of Final Version:
October 30, 2019, November 08, 2019