The iSES 2019 is inviting proposals for special sessions that explore emerging trends and concepts covering a broad range of topics in the area of hardware and software for smart electronic systems.
- Special sessions typically run for 1.5-2 hours.
- Each speaker at a special session can include a paper of up to 6 pages, but minimally a 1-page extended abstract is required in the proceedings.
- All papers/extended abstracts will be reviewed before being published in the official proceedings of the conference.
- Same online submission system will be used for the review of the proposals as well as individual papers.
- Detailed submission instructions will be provided upon acceptance of the proposal.
The submission needs to be done using the online system. The submissions will be reviewed. The accepted ones will be published in proceedings in a separate track. Special sessions should address hot topics dealing with the introduction and discussion of emerging problems, or address recent technical trends in security, internet of things, Nanoelectronics and data analytics that are of interest to ISES participants.
- Prepare a single PDF not exceeding three pages.
- Describe the session topic, the format and intended audience
- Include a list of speakers with their biographical sketch and presentation titles/abstracts.
For additional information contact: Special Sessions Chairs from the list of the organizing committee.
Important Dates: –
Proposal Submission Deadline: – July 19, 2019,
August 20, 2019, September 3, 2019, September 16, 2019
- Acceptance Notification:
October 15, 2019October 24, 2019
- Submission of Final Version:
October 30, 2019, November 08, 2019