How to Register
Registration for authors
- The payment can be made using Indian National Rupee (INR) for the equivalent to US dollar rate mentioned for the different categories below.
- 1 $ = INR 71 Standard Rate Applicable
- Each of the papers for the technical program needs to be registered at the regular registration rate (not student rate) by the authors and be presented for inclusion in the proceedings as per the IEEE regulations.
- A regular registration is only for a single author who is presenting the paper in the conference. If the co-authors are interested in attending the conference then they are advised to register in call for participation rate (See Call for participation below).
- If an author has multiple papers, one paper needs to be registered at the full rate. The 2nd paper onward may be allowed to have students rate.
- The early registration deadline is 11th November 2019.
- The papers under student research forum can be covered under student registrations
- Registration Fee is inclusive of accommodation at NIT Rourkela Hostel for students. Please see where to Stay for more details.
For More Details Contact Prof.RaghukiranNadimpalli
Call for Participation: (For co-authors and other interested participants)
- iSES invites co-authors to attend the conference, its keynotes. plenary talk and technical sessions by registering at “Call for participation” rate.
- Call for participation also allows participants who are not presenting paper but interested to witness an IEEE international Symposium and its all technical sessions including keynotes and plenary talks.
- It provides opportunity to grow network with International peers and attend 60 high-quality presentations in 3 days.
- Single registration in call for participation allows a single participant to attend the symposium.
- It also includes free hostel accommodation only for students.
Please pay the fees to the following accounts
1.For Indian Residents
Account Name: IEEE – ISES2020
Account No.: 6857782319
IFSC Code: IDIB000V098
Bank Name: Indian Bank, VIT Chennai Branch
Terms & Conditions
- Registration of an additional paper(s) does not include the attendance of co-authors or an extra conference kit.
- Students are requested to present a valid student ID upon collection of their conference kit on site.
- Invoices can be generated beforehand and shared if needed. Please send an email to email@example.com if needed.
- For online payments, an automated email will be sent to you.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of FULL PAYMENT.
- Please bring along the confirmation letter and present it upon Registration.
- For authors of accepted papers, registration fees can NOT be refunded.
- Cancellation requests must be in writing and sent by email to Conference Secretary.
- Registration fee is not refundable after the stipulated dates for whatever reasons, including the failure of obtaining a visa.
# For inquiries and assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org