- The payment can be made using Indian National Rupee (INR) for the equivalent to US dollar rate mentioned for the different categories below.
- 1 $ = INR 73 Standard Rate Applicable
- Each of the papers for the technical program needs to be registered at the regular registration rate (not student rate) by the authors and be presented for inclusion in the proceedings as per the IEEE regulations.
- If an author has multiple papers, one paper needs to be registered at the full rate. The 2nd paper onward may be allowed to have students rate.
- Early registration deadline is 19th November 2018.
- The papers under student research forum can be covered under student registrations
- Registration Fee is inclusive of accommodation at MEC Hostel. Please see where to Stay for more details
For More Details Contact Dr. Bharghava Rajaram
Please pay the fees to the following accounts
Name of the Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Account name: MAHINDRA ECOLE CENTRALE
Type of account: Saving account
Account No. 1711518501
IFSC Code: KKBK0000560
Swift Code: KKBKINBBCPC
USD Correspondent Bank Details:
After completing the NEFT Transaction please fill the following form:
Terms & Conditions
- Registration of an additional paper(s) does not include attendance of co-authors or an extra conference kit.
- Students are requested to present a valid student ID upon collection of their conference kit on site.
- Invoices can be generated beforehand and shared if needed. Please send an email to email@example.com if needed.
- For online payments, an automated email will be sent to you.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of FULL PAYMENT.
- Please bring along the confirmation letter and present it upon Registration.
- For authors of accepted papers, registration fees can NOT be refunded.
- Cancellation requests must be in writing and sent by email to Conference Secretary.
- Registration fee is not refundable after the stipulated dates for whatever reasons, including the failure of obtaining a visa.
# For inquiries and assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.